Board Meeting 2012-07-12

From OSGeo
Revision as of 10:01, 11 June 2012 by Arnulf (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Category:Board Category:Board Meetings 2012 This board meeting is scheduled for the 12th of July 2012 [")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This board meeting is scheduled for the 12th of July 2012 at 17:00 UTC on IRC and follow up voting on Skype or by email.


  • Review past minutes: Board Meeting 2012-06-07
  • Appoint secretary
  • Action items from last and previous meetings
    1. Daniel/Peter to produce a brief final report to the OSGeo membership on FOSS4G 2011 (financial, etc).
    2. Arnulf to write an official statement from the Board announcing that FOSS4G in Beijing will be the global FOSS4G event including Sol Katz award, shootouts and other global activities by OSGeo.
    3. Arnulf to set up, schedule and run 2012 elections
    4. Peter Batty and Jo Cook to work on getting FOSS4G 2011 material online - discussions under way, need to get some (small) volunteer effort to pull things together
    5. Preparation for elections in July
    6. mpg to do inventory of committees and local chapters (carried over from previous meeting)
      • Clean out and update Charter Membership (carried over from previous meeting again)
    7. Daniel to resolve 'c3 vs. 'c6 issue
    8. Jo report from the ELOgeo importation process
    9. Daniel to decide what to do about QuickBooks issue
  • update on Beijing FOSS4G conference discussion
  • Continue dialog on how to associate with Eclipse (see board list mail from Jo)
  • Confirm next meeting time and date Board Meeting 2012-08-10
  • OSGeo elections update from CRO
  • please add items


Assigned Tasks

  1. ...


  1. ...


  • ...