Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting 2021-07-26"

From OSGeo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 85: Line 85:
== Next meeting ==
== Next meeting ==
*[[Meeting 2021-08-30]]
*[[Board Meeting 2021-08-30]]
[[Category:Board Meetings 2021]]
[[Category:Board Meetings 2021]]

Revision as of 03:04, 16 August 2021

This board meeting is scheduled Monday 26 July 2021 at 15:00 UTC through Jitsi, a record of motions is preserved on loomio and actions on osgeo todo issue tracker.


Current items

  1. roll call
  2. Review and approve past minutes
  3. AGM planning - Annual_General_Meeting_2021
  4. Review and approve OSGeo - HOT MOU
  5. PROJ-JNI community program application [1]
  6. Update on CafePress and RedBubble
  7. UIA Associations Round Tables 2021 [2]
  8. Update on OGC OSGeo MOU
  9. Feedback from GIZ/GEO
  10. Review action items from previous meetings
  11. Add your topic here


  • Presiding: Angelos
  • Scribing: Angelos
  • Attending: Angelos, Astrid, Codrina, Helena, Michele
  • Guests:

Review and approve past minutes


AGM planning

  • Astrid prepared the draft
  • Waiting for Vicky to confirm the timeline
  • ACTION: Angelos to send the e-mail
  • ACTION: Codrina to delete previous slides
  • ACTION: Assign slides to board members and set a day for recording the board report (deadline aprox 20 days)

Review and approve OSGeo - HOT MOU

PROJ-JNI community program application

Update on CafePress and RedBubble

  • Closed the old account and Astrid re-opened an account on CafePress
  • FOSS4G will use both
  • Give the credentials to SAC and document on Wiki
  • Idea to sell t-shirts from previous FOSS4Gs as well.

UIA Associations Round Tables 2021

  • Forward to discuss or local chapters mailing list

Update on OGC OSGeo MOU

  • Update from Angelos about the new MOU
  • Meeting with Scott Simmons and Tom during the OGC API Code Sprint last week
  • First draft to be sent to board list for review within the next weeks.

Feedback from GIZ/GEO

  • Good topic for F2F or AGM

F2F planning

  • Sunday after FOSS4G?
  • Do we need more than half day meeting?

Elections preparation

  • Promote during FOSS4G - AGM
  • Ask CROs to prepare so we can start the charter members elections right after FOSS4G


  • no log, Will be a meeting on jitsi

Next meeting