Jump to navigation Jump to search
DCLite4G is an effort to
- establish a common information model with mappings to well known formats for geospatial metadata
- provide a vocabulary/recommendations for spatial extensions to Dublin Core
- support simple interfaces for collecting and querying geospatial metadata
Feel welcome to join the discussion and development mailing list:
- extract more of the specifics from Geodata Metadata Requirements. (This has changed a lot from the original version in the history & current version which has data sets differentiated from data sources, which may be files or databases or services)
- update docs on Geodata Metadata Model
- draw some UML to appease people?
Core Information Model
- Dublin Core lite for Geo
- OGC Catalog Services 2 Specification 6.3.3, Core returnable properties
- iGeoResourceInfo class in uDig
- GeodataCommons Metadata Whitepaper
- http://www.geometa.info/ - German geospatial data search service using dclite4g + OAI-PMH.