For the main FOSS4G 2011 web site, click here
The upcoming FOSS4G 2011 will take place from September 12-16 in Denver, Colorado
FOSS4G is the global and annual conference hosted by OSGeo in venues all around the globe. It attracts the best Open Source geospatial software projects and their developers making it the gathering of the tribes. FOSS4G addresses the needs of users and developers alike and this year intends to also bridge the gap between the suits and the geeks by explaining how the business models can be used to address the needs of small and large organizations alike.
- FOSS4G 2011 Sponsor Page
- FOSS4G 2011 Logo
- FOSS4G 2011 Milestones
- FOSS4G 2011 Tasks
- FOSS4G 2011 LOC Meetings
- FOSS4G 2011 Lessons Learned
- FOSS4G 2011 Ideas
- FOSS4G 2011 LOC members and assignments
- FOSS4G 2011/Test page
- FOSS4G 2011 Workshop Scheduling
- FOSS4G 2011 Workshops Meetings
- FOSS4G 2011 Workshops Venue Logistics
- FOSS4G 2011 Workshops Timeline
- FOSS4G 2011 Discounts
- FOSS4G 2011 Plans June 2011
- FOSS4G 2011 Code Sprint
- FOSS4G 2011 Volunteer Management
- FOSS4G 2011 Travel Hints
- FOSS4G 2011 Follow up survey
Denver LOC Proposal
The original proposal, in PDF form, can be downloaded.
The content in this section contains the developing proposal for FOSS4G 2011 in Denver. This content will continue to change per discussions on the conference-dev list.
- Welcome Letter
- Choose Denver for Mile High Success in 2011
- Exciting Conference Location
- Hosting Committee and Local Community
- Conference Planners: GITA
Do you want to help?!? thanks!
first of all please subscribe to the public mailing list:
There's a lot of things to do:
- Compare FOSS4G 2010 wiki page with this page and help filing the contents. Ask in the Mailing List if you have doubts.
- help reviewing the official web page contents.
- Promote! this event is mostly known through friends and colleagues, help us promoting to your favorite mailing lists and buddies.