FOSS4G is the global and annual conference hosted by OSGeo in venues all around the globe. It attracts the best Open Source geospatial software projects and their developers making it the gathering of the tribes. FOSS4G addresses the needs of users and developers alike and this year intends to also bridge the gap between the suits and the geeks by explaining how the business models can be used to address the needs of small and large organizations alike.
Denver LOC Proposal
The original proposal, in PDF form, can be downloaded.
The content in this section contains the developing proposal for FOSS4G 2011 in Denver. This content will continue to change per discussions on the conference-dev list.
- Welcome Letter
- Choose Denver for Mile High Success in 2011
- Exciting Conference Location
- Hosting Committee and Local Community
- Conference Planners: GITA
- FOSS4G 2011 Conference Website
- Email list:
- Key FOSS4G 2011 pages in this Wiki. Find an overview of all pages in the FOSS4G 2011 Category Page.
Do you want to help?!? thanks!
first of all please subscribe to the public mailing list:
There's a lot of things to do: