FOSS4G is the global and annual conference hosted by OSGeo in venues all around the globe. It attracts the best Open Source geospatial software projects and their developers making it the gathering of the tribes. FOSS4G addresses the needs of users and developers alike and this year intends to also bridge the gap between the suits and the geeks by explaining how the business models can be used to address the needs of small and large organizations alike.
FOSS4G 2012 in Beijing, China
The upcoming FOSS4G 2012 will take place from September 10-15 in Beijing, China
This is the work environment for the Local Organizing Committee. The main FOSS4G 2012 Web site will soon be available at http://2012.foss4g.org
- Choose Beijing to host FOSS4G 2012
- Exciting Conference Location
- Hosting Organization and Local Community
- Identity with Logo
- FOSS4G 2012 LOC members and assignments
Interested to help? There are many things where help is needed, so feel free to join forces! First of all please subscribe to the public mailing list:
- Spread word about FOSS4G. Talk to your colleagues, peers and co-workers, more than 2/3 of all attendees have heard about FOSS4G from a friend.
- Update you company internal calendar and add FOSS4G
- Earmark travel funds
If you feel you can do more than just spread word, check out the following list and get going: