FOSS4G 2017 Booth
Event Contacts: TBD
As always on FOSS4G OSGeo has a booth Booth location to be determined
- plan to be added
e.g. Wall facing the stairs for screen/banner Corner: flyer-console
- Depending on actual location of sockets
X m x X m
- Marc Vloemans
- Helena Mitasova
- Anna Petrasova
- Vaclav Petras
- Jody Garnett
- Maria Brovelli
- Add your name
|Wednesday August 15||00:00-00:00||possible setup.|
|Thursday August 16||00:00-00:00||Regular hours, sessions running, happy hour etc.|
|Friday August 17||00:00-00:00||Regular hours, sessions running, happy hour etc.|
conference program: http://2017.foss4g.org/
- Flyer console (to be bought)
- 1 high table? drape? 2 stools/chairs? banner, cloth banner ceiling
- screen? wired internet?
- Tangible Landscape if space allows?
Please note: per july 2017 a new logo design and collateral update is under way
- stickers to be printed
- OSGEo Flyer(s) to be printed
- Banners to be printed locally:
Old: http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/exhibitionpack/ I suggest both: OSGeo_popup and OSGeo_popup2 Ask printer/see on printer-site, whether the PDF of SVG format is needed. Silk finish or silk matt finish for readability (light glare during exhibitions is high)
Old: OSGeo_Brochure_2010_PRINT_A4_spread.pdf (this is single A4 back and front) New brochure to be printed locally I suggest minimum paperweight of 100 gram paper, silk or silk matt finished. Ask printer to fold, preferably not do so yourself (bothersome and never a crips bend) Usually I count max 100 brochures per exhibition day on average. Now, 300 will do I expect.
- Table runner
Old: http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/exhibitionpack/ If printer is able to print on cloth, you could order: OSGeo_tablerunner to be designed Please check with printer if PDF or SVG file format required
- CD Live disk/stick (latest version?)
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/disk/ Per FOSS4G 2016 this was 10.0 version, we now have 10.5 Stick minumum memory: ? Logo to be printed on it. Amount: ?? (50% self-starting)
- Geo4all labs materials?
Ask labs to provide flyers highlighting education and research programs - where to send them and how many?
Presentations & Activities
- not much space for presentations, perhaps rent a screen?
- marketplace/message board (post-its and Header-sticker)
- Happy hours Wed 24 & Thurs 25 17.00-18.30, format fixed #drinks in stock, first-come-first-serve.
Review in case of updates or additions
- place visible links to slides or videos here
- OSGeo Live overview presentation
|Day||Hours||What||Booth Team (2-3/slot)||Special activity|
|Wednesday August 24||8:30-8:45||Move in / Set up||Marc|