Geodata Committee Eleventh Meeting
Chair: Jo Walsh Voice: See Conference Call for instructions. IRC backup: #osgeo channel on irc.freenode.org (or via Web based IRC client) Date: 2006-February-01 (at least in the Americas and Europe) Time: 1600 GMT / 1100 East Coast / 1700 Europe (fixed time)
See Jo's most recent mail to the list: http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geodata/2007-January/000369.html
All these things ought to be done to present a bright picture of geodata activity, and need people looking after them, or need to be scaled right back if people don't have time.
- Fixing the website
- Coordinating work on the repository
- Making a frontend to the repository
- Working with GeoNetwork / metadata semiautomation
- Writing about open data licensing for geodata
- Trying to connect more to the Education Committee and packaging/discovery work in that context.