Jump to navigation Jump to search
Firstname Lastname (optionally link to your resume/profile/etc)
JobTitle, Company (optional)
Location: City, Country
Write a sentence or two introduction to yourself, written in third person. I.e., "Joe Blow is a ..." rather than "I have done ...". This text should be written in the style used by conference programs. (Recommend approx 50 words. Max 70 words).
Optionally finish with a reference to a web page where people can find more information about yourself, Eg: a more comprehensive OSGeo wiki page, or a resume, or a LinkedIn profile, etc. ...more.
- OSGeo Experience (optionally add icons here)
- Description of OSGeo Experience, in bullet form. Max 100 words. You may wish to mention project contributions, positions held, committees involved in, previous presentations, blog, ...
- Email: xxx AT gmail DOT com
- Phone (work): phone number, including country code (optional)
- Spoken Language(s)
- English, ... (optional. Not required if you only speak English)
- Profile last updated
- DD MMMM YYYY