Jump to navigation Jump to search
The OSGeo System Administration Committee (SAC) manages computer systems operated by OSGeo. Responsibilities include:
- Develop published policies and procedures for managing systems, and system services.
- Solicit input from stakeholders on requred system services, and to prioritize which to offer and when.
- Assign appropriate security and other responsibilities to administrators and users for access to systems.
- Ensure core OSGeo system services are well maintained, highly available and recoverable in case of system failure.
- Recommend system expenditures to the Board.
- Norman Vine
- Howard Butler (Chair)
- John Graham
- Frank Warmerdam
- Arnulf Christl
- Daniel Morissette
- Shawn Barnes
- Gary Sherman
- Swapnil Hajare
- Open SAC Issues
- Submit Trac Ticket - Remember to set Component to SAC!
- Old SAC TODO List (need to migrate any remaining issues to Trac).
- SAC:Security Groups Policy (approved)
- SAC:Admin and Troubleshooting
- SAC:Create New User
- SAC:Setup LDAP Authentication
- SAC:Standard System Setup
- SAC:ISO Mirroring
- SAC:Mailing Lists
- Motion forming SAC
- Infrastructure Transition Plan
- Proposed LDAP Layout
- SAC DNS Registry lists DNS entries within the osgeo.org domain.
- SAC Service Status indicates what services are setup, where and known issues.
- BuildBot Configuration
- Download Server
- Trac Instances
- Community Mapbuilder Continuum Builds
- Drupal Portal - transition notes for www project, talks about issues transitioning to new web site portal.
- Migration Documentation - assorted services on www.osgeo.org
- Subversion - Subversion services and configuration
Projects with SAC involved
- Geodata processing at telascience.org - by Geodata Packaging Working Group
- The Infrastructure Working Group has some thoughts on services required from SAC and may provide additional input in the future.
- The Software Stack page talks about the Reference Stack of software we would like to setup for demonstration and testing purposes.
- Teleconferencing http://openwengo.org/
- Kids GIS Portal - hosted at telascience, a wee bit of systems help.