Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Where and When
- in IRC on Freenode, channel: osgeo-sac
- TODO: Setup Bacula (need some thoughts on best way to go about this since osgeo7 is not setup quite the same and for some containers seems overkill to install a bacular fd client -wildintellect thinks we may not need this since we have snapshot daily backups on osgeo7 and container backups on osgeo4
- IN PROGRESS: 2004 Wiki is old and needs to be replaced the MySQL 5.5 EOL'd a couple of years ago for one. Have a wiki.new.osgeo.org
- IN PROGRESS: 2309 Matrix Home
- TODO: 2339 Load balance download.osgeo.org using ftp.osuosl.org/osgeo/download - jef mentioned this Nginx load balancing redirect
- TODO: Grab flickr photos (Brian Hamlin working on this - setup a gallery container with debian10+ldap+docker on osgeo4 and gave him admin rights)
Should we use nextcloud for final resting place of photos or is there a better tool? Seems like current might be too early in infancy to work for us. DONE: Regina to setup nextcloud on gallery container
- TODO: 2405 dedicated Ubuntu 18.04 for osgeo-live project
- INPROGRESS: 2410 Plan out repo management maven, docker - have nexus setup on osgeo3 https://repo.osgeo.org
- Best time for future meetings
- Meeting formats
- osgeo3 -- plans of what to put on it.
- #2410 https://repo.osgeo.org (docker install of nexus with OSGeo ldap integration sitting in nexus lxd container on osgeo3) nexus repo to replace webdav maven repo and possibly be used for docker registry, apt/yum repo.
- Matrix home for bridging IRC etc and private rooms for OSGeo
- Plan for Wiki upgrade (remove spam accounts) and LDAP/Wiki integration (we got some proposals)
- New System contracts needed - general sys adm, Wiki ldap/integration
- live.osgeo.org migration to its own container (talking with kalax)
- Shared / Project resources for windows/mac building (discussed need - no firm plans as to direction yet)
- #2416 domain names from planet federal (geoserver.org, geonode.org,...)
- recruitment ideas - publicize need on slack sys_admin geospatial, try to merge the need with Shared / Project resources mac building item
- YouTube channel for OSGeo