SAC Meeting 2019-10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Where and When
- in IRC on Freenode, channel: osgeo-sac
- Web IRC client: https://webchat.freenode.net/ Thursday Oct 24th 2019 20 UTC
- STATUS tracsvn has been moved to osgeo7 need ot upgrade to latest gitea
- DONE: www performance okay now after removing libavatar
- Moving other servers - rest of old-www. I'm planning to finish old-www next and then followed by webextra (webextra has a lot of stuff).
- DONE: moved wiki completely to osgeo7 - imaged it as container old-wiki
- DONE: moved tracsvn to osgeo7 and setup a tracsvn-dev replica on osgeo4 to experiment with upgrades (have dev at gitea 1.9.4)
- TODO: 2371 Upgrade gitea on tracsvn to 1.9.4
- TODO: Setup Bacula (need some thoughts on best way to go about this since osgeo7 is not setup quite the same and for some containers seems overkill to install a bacular fd client -wildintellect thinks we may not need this since we have snapshot daily backups on osgeo7 and container backups on osgeo4
I'm planning ot install a dedicated bacula client container that has root access to all the containers to copy the files from the other containers
- TODO: Wiki is old and needs to be replaced the MySQL 5.5 EOL'd a couple of years ago for one.
- TODO: 2339 Load balance download.osgeo.org using ftp.osuosl.org/osgeo/download - jef mentioned this Nginx load balancing redirect
- OSUOSL donation and FunToo donation are we set?
- FunToo submitted to monthly payment plan, did treasurer figure it out?
- DONE: OSUOSL, need to submit request to treasurer. - Request was made June 27, need confirmation - DONE Mike should be the response back from OSUOSL thanking us.
- DONE Regina -- Second contract in place
- LDAP+SSH Keys
- Migrating OSGeo Wiki Logins to OSGeo LDAP
Open tickets needing attention
- Domain Renewals (needs ticket) Is GDAL all set?