|Phone:||+49 172 2958 004|
|Language(s):||German; English; Spanish|
|Personal Description :||Agile Coach with expertize in software architecture, Open Source and geospatial software. Currently building and managing agile teams at Telekom AG and providing SDI consultancy for the Computing Center of Minden Ravensberg Lippe (KRZ).|
URIs of the form "arnulf.christl(æ)metaspatial.net" are not allowed.
OSGeo Experience and Roles:
Location: Inssbruck, Austria (show on OpenStreetMap)
Arnulf Christl is Geospatial Systems Architect, founding and Charter Member of OSGeo, served on the Board of Directors from 2006 to 2012 and was OSGeo president from 2008 to 2012. He contributes to the Incubation Committee, SAC and the Conference Committee. Arnulf is a versed speaker and keynoter at conferences, gives workshops and moderates panels. He is knowledgeable in OSGeo technology, agile development, Open Source methodology, data licensing and OpenStreetMap. Read more....
- Represents OSGeo at conferences, trade shows and events.
- Pursues FOSS advocacy
- Develops and promotes FOSSGIS Business Models
- Helps to build and maintain a bridge between OSGeo and OGC
- SysOp of the OSGeo Wiki (see all)
- Chief Returning Officer for the OSGeo Elections in 2012 and 2013
- Email: arnulf(æ)osgeo.org. For business inquiries please contact arnulf.christl(æ)metaspatial.net
- Phone: +49 172 2958 004
- IRC: seven
- Spoken Languages
- German (Muttersprache), English (fluent), Spanish (suficiente)
- Profile last updated