Arnulf Christl is on the Board of Directors and currently president of OSGeo. He is active member of the Incubation Committee, Conference Committee and part of the Mapbender PSC. He is dormant member of the Website Committee, SAC and Public Geospatial Data Committee where he can be reactivated if needed.
- Give a face to OSGeo as President. Feel that we need another wrinkle in that face? Then please contact me.
- Attend to Board of Directors' jobs
- FOSS advocacy
- Develop and promote FOSSGIS Business Models
- Keep track of Events
- Mapbender architecture and software design
- Bridge to and differentiate between OGC and OSGeo
Offline from Monday, 22nd till Sunday 28th due to travel.
- Foundation contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business contact mailto:email@example.com
- Arnulf will be at the FOSS4G 2008 booth.
- <georss:point>50.7342 7.0707</georss:point>
- Bonn, Germany
- Show in Mapbender.
- Currently at the FOSS4G conference.
- <georss:point>-33.9196 18.4247</georss:point>
- Cape Town, South Africa
- UTC (GMT) offset
- Standard time zone: UTC +1 hour (Berlin time)
- Daylight saving time: +1 hour (northern hemisphere summer time)