Arnulf Christl is Geospatial Systems Architect, founding and Charter Member of OSGeo, serves on the Board of Directors and is current president of OSGeo. He is honored to have been elected to the list of OSGeo Spanish Charter Members. He contributes to the Incubation Committee, SAC and the Conference Committee. Arnulf is a versed speaker and keynoter at conferences, gives workshops and moderates panels. He is versed in OSGeo technology, agile development, Open Source methodology, data licensing and OpenStreetMap.
Find Arnulf's CV and lots more about what he does on his private web site.
Tasks in OSGeo
- Represent OSGeo as president at conferences, trade shows and events.
- Please contact me for presentaions about Open Source Geospatial and OSGeo at your event.
- Attend to Board of Directors' jobs
- Pursue FOSS advocacy
- Develop and promote FOSSGIS Business Models
- Keep track of Events
- Help maintain a bridge between OGC and OSGeo
- SysOp of this Wiki (see all)
For more information please refer to the Wiki page Arnulf Christl.