This page is for the request of new features and the reporting of problems/errors according to the Usermap.
New features to test
I had a little "usermap code sprint" :) the last days and added a new "AdminTool", where you can set your map parameters and define several maps. I installed a wiki as a test playground for the usermap. Anybody can crate an account and play with it.
I hope it will be not too much spam in the wiki because of the open account create functionality, when it gets to much I have to close the account creating option, so be fast ;)
If you find bugs, or want additional functionality make a comment on this page or contact me directly.
- Create nicer pop-up a la Google
- Yves suggests the FramedCoud OpenlLayer popUpClass. Anybody against it?
- I'm thinking about adding an extra column to the users table to define group dependencies for each user. So it would be possible to show just memebers of a specified group (e.g. local chapter).
- possibility to delete one self from the database.
- possibility to delete own mapViews from the database.
- Change hyperlink in pop-up to target a new window
Reported Problems and Errors
If you feel like fixing a bug or want to add a feature yourself. The usermap code is hosted in an SVN repository: http://svn.christian-willmes.de/usermap
Contact Christian Willmes for commit access to the svn.