Jump to navigation Jump to search
The OSGeo Video committee are volunteers who try to support and provide video recoding for FOSS4G conferences.
Please note this committee is under construction as we noted the need of coordinating the conference recordings. Everyone is welcome to get involved.
I've added a ticket a Ticket to setup PeerTube on our own infra.
The video committee has the responsibility to:
- support foss4g conferences with the video recording, streaming and publishing
- provide theoretical support about how to record, stream and publish and give this knowledge to the conference teams
- provide practical support
- administrate the recording equipment and ship it to conferences
- help to publish the videos at TIB AV portal
- works on a solution that can be repeated at every conference
- YOUTUBE: Upload the videos at our FOSS4G youtube account in addition to TIB (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2Lyc9VUX-jC-E1prJitHw) -
It would be great if the committee can work together with c3voc (https://c3voc.de/) and TIB (to publish the videos at TIB AV Portal (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/TIB).
- F2F meeting at FOSSGIS 2018 - March 2018 during OSGeo Code Sprint 2018
Video Committee Members
- FOSS4G Account
- Guido Stein and Astrid are in charge for the account
OSGeo has a self-hosted Peertube instance which can host OSGeo related videos.