Annual Report Template
Your Project Name
- link to your project at osgeo.org (such as https://www.osgeo.org/projects/osgeolive/)
- Contact name: Your Name (and your role in the project)
- the top 5-10 key items that the project or PSC accomplished this period
Areas for Improvement
- any weaknesses in process, software, management, etc. that you plan to address or recognise need some help
How is your Project Health?
- Link to metrics at OpenHub such as https://www.openhub.net/p/OSGeo-Live (those metrics are linked in OSGeoLive project pages at https://live.osgeo.org/en/metrics.html)
- growing or stable developer team?
- regular release plan?
- growing or stable community?
- communication & scheduled meetings?
Opportunities to Help
- list areas that could use some help from members and readers of the report
- Do you need help from OSGeo? (budget request, expenditures)
Outlook for 2019
- this is the motivational part that is meant to inspire readers to keep their eyes open for great stuff in 2019 :)
include the notoc option in the wiki code and use the "Reports 2018" category (see source of template for example)