The Finance Committee was established during the Board Meeting at FOSS4G 2007. Purpose is to oversee and manage all financial aspects of OSGeo as an organisation.
- Daniel Morissette
- Michael Smith (Treasurer)
- Frank Warmerdam
- Dave McIlhagga
- Jo Walsh
- Paul Ramsey
- Ken Tamura
- Manage bank account
- Plan annual budget
- Review and approve quarterly and annual financial reports
- Review and submit Tax submissions
- Receive and track donations
- Coordinate with payroll company
- Review Conference Budget
- Finance Operational Notes
- OSGeo Budget 2014
- OSGeo Budget 2013
- OSGeo Budget 2012
- OSGeo Budget 2010
- OSGeo Budget 2009 and 2009 Finance Review
- OSGeo Budget 2008
- 2008 Annual balance sheet and income/expense reports.
- 2008 Q3 balance sheet and income/expense reports.
- Some advice and an IRS document listing 20 criteria for whether someone is an independent contractor or an employee.
Most communication is via email over the finance list. There is also a finance-priv at osgeo.org mailing reflector for confidential details.