GRASS Community Sprint Prague 2011
From OSGeo Wiki
Following the Geoinformatics FCE CTU 2011 (International Conference on Free Software and Open Source in Geoinformatics), 19-20 May 2011, Prague, Czech Republic, the GRASS GIS project will hold a GRASS Developer and Power User Meeting, aka 'GRASS Community Sprint' from May 20 to May 25, 2011.
- 19 (Thursday) - 20 (Friday) May 2011: Geoinformatics FCE CTU 2011 conference
- 20 (Friday) - 25 (Wednesday) May 2011: GRASS Community Sprint @ FCE CTU
Get together GRASS project members to make decisions and tackle larger problems.
For this meeting, we welcome people committed to improving the GRASS GIS project. This includes developers, documenters, bug reporters, translators etc.
Prague has an international airport and is also reachable by train, bus or car.
Thanks to our sponsors
We are grateful for the support which we have received to organize this GRASS Community Sprint:
- GFOSS.it Associazione Italiana per l'Informazione Geografica Libera - 1400 Euro
- Stefan Sylla, sylla-consult, Frankfurt, Germany - 100 Euro
- R3 GIS, Merano, Italy - 500 euro
- FOSSGIS e.V., D-A-CH, - 500 euro
Agenda, More information
See the real event page at http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2011