MapGuide Incubation Status
- Has the project been approved for incubation by the OSGeo board?
- Has an Incubation committee member been assigned as Mentor?
- Yes, Daniel Morissette
Note, for each of the following it isn't necessary to move to foundation infrastructure, but if you aren't a reason should be provided.
- Has the projectname.osgeo.org domain been populated with the projects web presence?
- Is the OSGeo bug tracker being used for the project?
- Is the OSGeo mailing list manager being used for the project?
- Is the OSGeo SVN or CVS system being used for the project?
- Yes - SVN
- Are binary and source downloads available from the OSGeo download area?
- Is there a functioning user support mechanisms (ie. mailing list)?
- The mailing lists are functioning very well.
- Are source and binary downloads for the package available?
- Has a Project Steering Committee been formed, and given control of the project?
- Does the Project Steering Committee have documentation on project procedures for PSC decisions, contributor guidelines, etc.
- Yes - https://mapguide.osgeo.org/psc.html
- How many active developers are there? Are they from multiple organizations?
- 10 developers from Autodesk and at least 4 external developers.
- Have project documents been updated to reflect membership in the foundation, and the relationship of the project to the foundation?
- Has an effort been made to brand the project web site with OSGeo foundation web styling and branding marks?
- Yes - The MapGuide site content inherits and uses the styles defined by the osgeo site.
Code Copyright Review
- Has a Code Provenance Review document been prepared for the project?
- Yes it can be found here: MapGuide Provenance Review.
- Have issues raised in the provenance review been adequately addressed?