SAC Meeting 2018-03-15
Where and When
- in IRC on Freenode, channel: osgeo-sac Mar 15 2018 UTC: 8 PM
- Web IRC client: https://webchat.freenode.net/
- Talk about hardware plans
- Requested updated quote from vendor with dual optane cards instead of SSD.
- How we get started experimenting with weblate, gitlab, drone, nextcloud on Funtoo contributed hardware
- Iron out our git policy for when we make changes to servers
* TODO: Bring up on List again to get Martin's input.
- Should we vote on new meeting time, to try and get Martin S. involved.
* Sent Note to list specifically asking Martin for 3 good times
- Backup machine
- How much space do we actually have? Ordering notes says 4x3TB. With RAID 5 that would 9 TB before formatting. Can we confirm how much is in use and how much is available?
- Domain Renewals - featureserver
- Create Wordpress instance on web18a for Grass (markusN said they need to retire their GRASS CMS)
Alex Mandel (wildintellect)
Regina Obe (robe2)
Chris Giorgi (TemptorSent)
Jody Garnett (jive[m])
Sandro Santilli (strk) half there
Jeff Mckenna (jmckenna)
Vicky Vergara (cvvergara) - distracted
Björn Harrtell (bj0rn[m])
palica (Guest from Funtoo group)
Markus Neteler (markusN)
Proposed Time: UTC: Thursday, March 29th, 2018 at 8:00 pm