Third VisCom Meeting

From OSGeo Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Minutes

The minutes for this meeting can be found at Third_VisCom_Meeting_Minutes.


Date and Time

May 11th, 2006, at 15:00 UTC [worldclock link]] (8:00am PST)

The meeting will take place on IRC at #osgeo and as a conference call

  • US and Canada: 877-326-2337
  • International: 303-928 3232
  • id code: 3206046#

Agenda

  • rollcall (chair)
  • update on current membership, from last mtg (mpg)
  • Marketing Subteam status (Peter)
    • Press Release Process
    • Where 2.0
    • Event Strategy
    • Logos and Banners
    • OSGeo Boilerplate
  • Library Subteam status (mpg)
  • Outreach Subteam status (Dave)
  • get us a nice magazine article? (mpg)
  • There is a bug tracker via CollabNet - is anyone using it? do we want/need to? (mpg}
  • Can we move the Event List to its own page (from the main VisComm page)? (mpg)
  • (from the TODO list) prepare Web page contents about "What OSGeo is doing" to attract sponsors. This is related to Fundraising. Then forward this material to WebCom (arnulf?)
  • (from the TODO list) Setup feedback mechanism for web site. I suppose this ought to be creating artifacts in the bug system, but a feedback email list might be more appropriate. (arnulf?)
  • (from the TODO list) Recruit more members on discuss list. What skills are most valuable? (arnulf?)
  • (from the TODO list) Do we have a place to put these kind of outreach ideas? Couldn't find one on the wiki (TMitchell)
  • Identify action items (chair)
  • Schedule next meeting (chair)
Personal tools