From OSGeo Wiki
- Member of the California Chapter
- FOSS4G2007 : Community Mapping using Plone
- American Association of Geographers 2008 Conference in Boston, Apr 14-19th. - Open Source Course Development
- American Association of Geographers 2009 Las Vegas (Panel)
- California Geographical Society 2009 - Spatialite
- North American Cartographic Information Society - OSGeo Sampler (With CA Chapter members)
- California Geographical Society 2010 - OSGeo Live
- California Geographical Society 2008 Conference in Chico, May 2-4th.
- Tabling and Organizing Session at the American Association of Geographers 2009 Conference in Las Vegas
- Where 2.0 2009
- OSCON 2009
- California Geographical Society 2009
- Python, VBA/VB, html, css, js
- Plone, Trac, Apache
- QGIS, GRASS, GDAL, OpenLayers
- Spatialite(SQLite), Postgis, MySql
- Inkscpae, GIMP, Scribus
Projects & Committees
- Organized a course to evaluate new QGIS tutorials at UCD written by a Professor who teaches intro GIS.
- Organized a directed group study of graduate students to solve a geographical problem using programming and open source software.
- Quantum GIS plugin for metadata editing 
- Cartography Course using Inkscape
- Teaching Assistant: Programming GIS with Python
- Bachelor of Science: Wildlife, Fisheries and Conservation Biology with minors in Landscape Restoration and GIS
- Current Thesis/Dissertation - Framework for spatial model testing using GPS telemetry data of species movements.
- Future Research - Community Mapping Tools