Board Meeting 2014-09-13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This board meeting is scheduled for the 13th of September 2014 at 15.00UTC as a face-to-face meeting for those attending FOSS4G Portland and through IRC, with follow up voting by email.
- roll call
- appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
- Review and approve past minutes: Board Meeting 2014-08-14
- Welcome to the new Board members
- Roles of the Board (including Treasurer, Secretary, President)
- Review OSGeo brand
- Proposal to change 'Your Open Source Compass' to 'Your Open Source Community'
- Mission statement/Goals modifications
- Website overhaul?
- Eclipse/LocationTech - combined conference proposal 
- Inquiry from the Open Invention Network (http://www.openinventionnetwork.com/) to become a 'licensee'
- Elections (pending Jorge's attendance to the meeting)
- analyze new online process
- set timeline for 2015
- add your items here
- Select next meeting timeslot
Motions (to be confirmed by email)
Full, raw minutes notes
IRC Log at