Recent changes

Jump to: navigation, search

Track the most recent changes to the wiki on this page.

Recent changes options
Legend:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes
Show last 50 | 100 | 250 | 500 changes in last 1 | 3 | 7 | 14 | 30 days
Hide minor edits | Show bots | Hide anonymous users | Hide registered users | Hide my edits

Show new changes starting from 16:03, 24 April 2017
   

24 April 2017

     05:28  Ireland/Symposium2017‎ (diff | hist) . . (+680). . Pmooney (Talk | contribs) (added lightning talks table.)
     05:18  Ireland‎‎ (4 changes | history) . . (+172). . [Pmooney‎ (4×)]
     05:18 (cur | prev) . . (-12). . Pmooney (Talk | contribs)
     05:17 (cur | prev) . . (+90). . Pmooney (Talk | contribs)
     05:05 (cur | prev) . . (+8). . Pmooney (Talk | contribs)
     05:05 (cur | prev) . . (+86). . Pmooney (Talk | contribs)
N    05:16  Ireland/MeetingMinutes 8‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+2,515). . [Pmooney‎ (2×)]
     05:16 (cur | prev) . . (+4). . Pmooney (Talk | contribs)
N    05:15 (cur | prev) . . (+2,511). . Pmooney (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "'''Title:''' OSGeo-IE meeting - Symposium Planning '''Date:''' 12.04.2017 16h30 (60 minutes) '''Location:''' Teleconf. '''Minutes Compiled:''' Peter Mooney '''Attendees:''...")
N    05:04  Ireland/MeetingMinutes 9‎ (diff | hist) . . (+2,358). . Pmooney (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "'''Title:''' OSGeo-IE meeting - Symposium Planning '''Date:''' 24.03.2017 16h30 (60 minutes) '''Location:''' Teleconf. '''Minutes Compiled:''' Peter Mooney '''Attendees:''...")
     00:23  EGU Townhall 2017‎ (diff | hist) . . (-25). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Meeting with local OSGeo/OSM chapter and activists)

23 April 2017

     12:37  Annual General Meeting 2017‎ (diff | hist) . . (+21). . Helena (Talk | contribs) (Format)
     07:54  Knoxfoss4g20170519‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+2,721). . [Rjhale1971‎ (2×)]
     07:54 (cur | prev) . . (+2,223). . Rjhale1971 (Talk | contribs) (Speakers)
     07:07 (cur | prev) . . (+498). . Rjhale1971 (Talk | contribs) (Speakers)
     03:51  EGU Townhall 2017‎ (diff | hist) . . (+68). . Anitagraser (Talk | contribs) (Meeting with local OSGeo/OSM chapter and activists)

22 April 2017

     12:50  Board Meeting 2017-04-12‎‎ (3 changes | history) . . (+4,139). . [Kalxas‎ (3×)]
 m   12:50 (cur | prev) . . (+601). . Kalxas (Talk | contribs) (Motions)
     12:26 (cur | prev) . . (+3,149). . Kalxas (Talk | contribs) (Update)
     04:27 (cur | prev) . . (+389). . Kalxas (Talk | contribs) (Motions)
 m   12:30  Board Meeting 2017-02-02‎ (diff | hist) . . (+14). . Kalxas (Talk | contribs) (Motions)
     04:46  Board Meeting 2017-03-02‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+1,071). . [Kalxas‎ (2×)]
 m   04:46 (cur | prev) . . (-8). . Kalxas (Talk | contribs) (Motions)
     04:18 (cur | prev) . . (+1,079). . Kalxas (Talk | contribs) (board meeting minutes)
     01:13  EGU Townhall 2017‎ (diff | hist) . . (-136). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Action items)

21 April 2017

     07:15  Uli Rothstein‎ (diff | hist) . . (-5). . Uli (Talk | contribs)
     07:15 (Upload log) . . Uli (Talk | contribs) uploaded File:Uli small.jpg
     04:50  European Network‎‎ (3 changes | history) . . (+174). . [Till Adams‎ (3×)]
     04:50 (cur | prev) . . (-5). . Till Adams (Talk | contribs) (Board (2017))
     04:49 (cur | prev) . . (+21). . Till Adams (Talk | contribs) (Board (2017))
     04:45 (cur | prev) . . (+158). . Till Adams (Talk | contribs) (FOSSGIS: The German language Chapter (DACH))

20 April 2017

     05:29  Ireland/Symposium2017‎ (diff | hist) . . (+185). . Pmooney (Talk | contribs)
     03:15  EGU Townhall 2017‎‎ (3 changes | history) . . (+142). . [Peter.loewe‎ (3×)]
     03:15 (cur | prev) . . (+72). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Action items)
     03:09 (cur | prev) . . (+41). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Action items)
     00:38 (cur | prev) . . (+29). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Timeline)

19 April 2017

     15:31  User:SimonAbele‎ (diff | hist) . . (-689). . SimonAbele (Talk | contribs) (Blanked the page)
     02:05  EGU Townhall 2017‎‎ (3 changes | history) . . (+954). . [Peter.loewe‎ (3×)]
     02:05 (cur | prev) . . (+197). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Reach Out)
     00:37 (cur | prev) . . (+189). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Reception Topics)
     00:29 (cur | prev) . . (+568). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Action items)

18 April 2017

     13:51  Live GIS Disc‎ (diff | hist) . . (+227). . Camerons (Talk | contribs) (USB)
     08:08  EGU Townhall 2017‎‎ (4 changes | history) . . (+375). . [Peter.loewe‎ (4×)]
     08:08 (cur | prev) . . (+57). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Reception)
     07:42 (cur | prev) . . (+139). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Reception)
     07:30 (cur | prev) . . (+122). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Reception)
     07:13 (cur | prev) . . (+57). . Peter.loewe (Talk | contribs) (Preparation)

17 April 2017

 m   19:09  Case Studies in Korea‎ (diff | hist) . . (0). . MapPlus (Talk | contribs) (관공서 분야)
     17:58  Live GIS Management‎ (diff | hist) . . (+40). . Camerons (Talk | contribs) (PSC Members: Add Ben and Nicolas)
     17:38  Edu current initiatives‎ (diff | hist) . . (+151). . Helena (Talk | contribs) (University/Higher Education/Schools members)
 m   14:45  Live GIS Disc‎ (diff | hist) . . (0). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs) (Press Releases)
     14:44  Live GIS Disc Press Release 75‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+23). . [Bencaradocdavies‎; Astrid Emde‎]
     14:44 (cur | prev) . . (+23). . Astrid Emde (Talk | contribs) (17.4. release date)
     13:42 (cur | prev) . . (0). . Bencaradocdavies (Talk | contribs) (Reducing scope of OSGeo-Live for next 11.0 release)
     14:39  FOSS4G 2018/Logo Entries‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+112). . [Kateregga1‎ (2×)]
     14:39 (cur | prev) . . (+5). . Kateregga1 (Talk | contribs) (Lubanga Nicholas 4)
     14:38 (cur | prev) . . (+107). . Kateregga1 (Talk | contribs) (Name of Designer)
     14:35 (Upload log) . . Kateregga1 (Talk | contribs) uploaded File:FOSS4GLogo3.png(FOSS4G Logo design attempt by Nicholas Lubanga)
     06:38  Annual General Meeting 2017‎ (diff | hist) . . (+76). . Helena (Talk | contribs) (Format)