Difference between revisions of "Google Summer of Code 2008 Ideas"
(creating 2008 page based on 2007 page)
(→What is the main IRC channel for your organization?: adding openlayers)
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
* open jump?
* open jump?
Revision as of 10:05, 27 February 2008
The Open Source Geospatial Foundation would like to extend a welcome to all SoC students. On this page you will find links to a host of ideas organized by project. You will find ideas ranging from the depths of computer science graph theory to the heights of visualization. One thing all these ideas have in common is lots and lots of spatial data.
These ideas are *only* to motivate you, and serve as example of the kind of hills we want to charge up. Your own ideas are more than welcomed - they are encouraged. We view you as the next wave of open source leaders; show us what you've got.
If you need more information on how to apply try this guide for applicants
What is the URL for your ideas page?
What is the main development mailing list for your organization?
- OSGeo: email@example.com - see http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss
- GDAL - firstname.lastname@example.org ( details )
- GeoServer - email@example.com ( details )
- GeoTools - firstname.lastname@example.org ( details )
- GRASS - email@example.com ( details )
- MapGuide - firstname.lastname@example.org ( details )
- MapServer - email@example.com ( details )
- OpenJUMP - firstname.lastname@example.org ( details )
- PostGIS - email@example.com ( details )
- uDig - firstname.lastname@example.org ( details )
- OpenLayers - email@example.com ( details)
What is the main IRC channel for your organization?
Project irc channels: