Difference between revisions of "Marketing Meeting 2021-04-30"

From OSGeo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 6: Line 6:
 
* Shared pad: https://pads.ccc.de/LNbt3YwtsB
 
* Shared pad: https://pads.ccc.de/LNbt3YwtsB
 
* Previous meeting:  
 
* Previous meeting:  
:*  
+
:* <s>[[Marketing Meeting 2021-03-28]]</s>
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
 
 
* MapScaping Podcast
 
* MapScaping Podcast
 
** Motion outcome
 
** Motion outcome
Line 15: Line 14:
 
** Mail to projects
 
** Mail to projects
 
** wiki page [[Podcast]]
 
** wiki page [[Podcast]]
 +
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
 
* check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
 
* check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
* [[FOSS4G for RUFORUM]]
 
 
* Events
 
* Events
 
** https://www.osgeo.org/events/
 
** https://www.osgeo.org/events/
  
 
== Present==
 
== Present==
Scribing:  
+
Scribing: Astrid
Attending:  
+
Attending: Enock, Astrid, laura
  
  
 
== Notes ==
 
== Notes ==
*  
+
=== MapScaping Podcast ===
 +
* motion passed with +1 x 5 out of 9 (4 people did not vote)
 +
* 4xnew podcasts
 +
* 1000 $
 +
* ideas for podcasts: OSGeoLive, pygeoapi, OSGeo-general
 +
* Notice: maybe there are other podcasts that we could support
 +
** africageoconvo
 +
** GeoMob
 +
**?
 +
 
 +
=== Evaluation on activity and new members for our committee===
 +
* mail to list: who is still active in the committee
 +
* ask for new people - mail on discuss list
 +
 
 +
=== MoUs===
 +
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
 +
* Board confirmed that we can work on the MoUs, very welcome
 +
* 19 that we have to check
 +
* Enock will make a spreadsheet and share
 +
* all: check MoUs and summarize information in the spreadsheet
 +
 
 +
=== Events ===
 +
* https://www.osgeo.org/events/
 +
* add AGIT - Astrid
  
 
== Actions/TODOs ==
 
== Actions/TODOs ==
 
+
* TODO Astrid send mail to discuss about new member
 +
* ToDo Enock podcast
 +
** Mail
 +
** resouces page
 +
* Add AGIT Events Astrid
  
 
== Next meeting==
 
== Next meeting==

Latest revision as of 08:51, 30 April 2021

Meeting Details

Agenda

Present

Scribing: Astrid Attending: Enock, Astrid, laura


Notes

MapScaping Podcast

  • motion passed with +1 x 5 out of 9 (4 people did not vote)
  • 4xnew podcasts
  • 1000 $
  • ideas for podcasts: OSGeoLive, pygeoapi, OSGeo-general
  • Notice: maybe there are other podcasts that we could support
    • africageoconvo
    • GeoMob
    • ?

Evaluation on activity and new members for our committee

  • mail to list: who is still active in the committee
  • ask for new people - mail on discuss list

MoUs

  • Review MoUs - MOU_OSGeo_All
  • Board confirmed that we can work on the MoUs, very welcome
  • 19 that we have to check
  • Enock will make a spreadsheet and share
  • all: check MoUs and summarize information in the spreadsheet

Events

Actions/TODOs

  • TODO Astrid send mail to discuss about new member
  • ToDo Enock podcast
    • Mail
    • resouces page
  • Add AGIT Events Astrid

Next meeting