New York Code Sprint 2010 Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
New York Code Sprint 2010 : Making things work together better...
Interoperability makes all the pieces more valuable. With multiple applications represented, this is a great time to fix nagging interoperation issues!
- KML Mapserver, merge David Kana's soc work into trunk - Mike Smith, Thomas B., Y Assefa
- XML Mapfile format - Mike Smith
- rendering plugins:
- migrate AGG rendering, implementations for legend and scalebar, hatch symbology - Steve L, Thomas B.
- migrate raster layer handling, but FrankW won't be here
- object references RFC and implementation (e.g. sharing style or label objects) - Steve L.
- buffer geotransform implementation - Steve L.
- bug squashing party - Daniel M.
- SVG Symbols support (what to do with the outcome of this GSoC project?) - Daniel M, Y Assefa.
- see if we could make any progress towards a mechanism to show/hide layers in OGC services - Daniel M.
- one pass query and OGC filter query (ticket: #3305) - Y Assefa
- GSoC project ideas (applications will be due March 8-12, 2010) - Daniel M.
- Improvement of the label angle follow algorithm (ticket 2221) - Alan B.
- Add Parameter Binding to PostGIS/Oracle Drivers. - Duck
- MS RFC 37 - AUTO Spatial Reference support - hobu, pramsey, mapslob
- lwgeom API discussion, naming conventions, new functions needed
- lwgeom move to GBOX
- srid = 0 becomes new non-srid
- move LRS functions from ./postgis to ./liblwgeom
- 3d object discussions
- see if there's anything I can do to help out on the Isenberg front (mpg)
- complete pluggable reader/writer implementation (hobu)
- discuss boost dependency and movement to cmake (hobu)
- discuss libOPC developments (Mike Smith, hobu)
- evaluate feature set of NITF driver (mpg)
- think about JPEG XR a bit (mpg)
- understand the 3-band-at-once fix for MrSID (et al) driver (mpg)