Board Meeting 2006 03 24
(Redirected from Fifth Board Meeting)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 5th board meeting is planned for Friday, March 24th 2006 at 8:00 a.m. PST (fixedtime), by phone and IRC (#osgeo) at the same time.
From Skype call : +99038275318640
To use a regular phone:
From the US: call # 1-419-753-7120 (free, long distance costs apply). From the UK: call # 0870-119-2350 (10p/minute).
Your Conference Room Number is : 5318640.
- Appoint meeting chairperson and secretary.
- Review and approve prior meeting minutes
- Introduce newly elected board members
- Motion to increase the size of the board of directors to nine persons under Section 3.2 of the OSGeo bylaws
- Motion to appoint Jo, Venkatesh, Mark and Dave to fill the newly created vacancies on the board of directors pursuant to section 3.7 of the OSGeo bylaws
- Verify meeting time with regard to Asian participants
- Committee reports
- Motion on Education and Curriculum Committee (Markus)
See official minutes of meeting posted here