Board Meeting 2017-11-21

From OSGeo
Revision as of 03:40, 21 November 2017 by Jive (talk | contribs) (→‎Current items)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This board meeting is scheduled for 21 November 2017 (as continuation of previous meeting) at [1] through IRC and follow up voting on Loomio.


Current items

  • roll call
  • appoint meeting chair, meeting scribe/secretary
  • Approve previous meeting minutes
  • Review action items from previous meeting
    • Jeff / Maxi volunteer to work on converting project report from google document to wiki
    • Vasile to coordinate sharing of travel calendars and establish when two board members can meet
    • Angelos to ask 4-5 projects to attend the next meeting (from those who did not attend AGM), request slide to complete AGM presentation
    • Vasile to schedule f2f meeting
    • Maria A, Jody and Angelos to coordinate direct email campaign to project officers and set up wiki pages for 2018 budget
    • Maria A schedule second meeting, using doodle poll
  • Plan a F2F meeting
  • Review/revise sponsors program for 2018
  • Project review GDAL/OGR (2016-2017 report)
  • Project review GeoTools (2017 report)
  • Project review Marble
  • Projects review 4
  • Projects review 5
  • Discuss alternative to Dropbox
  • Discussion about Officer positions (President, Vice-Presidents, Secretary)
  • Dissolve Geodata Committee
  • Draft 2018 budget update (funds for website management need to be added, make it a funded position?)
  • Relationship with AGU & possible MoU (thread)
  • Request to leverage GSoC 500 USD grant for 1 student's travel to FOSDEM devroom 2018 (thread)
  • Usage of OSGeo logo and name - see style guide
  • Discuss possibility of a Charter Members meeting, as part of the OSGeo Code Sprint in March (thread)