Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting 2021-10-25"

From OSGeo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(4 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 10: Line 10:
 
# Charter Member elections 2021
 
# Charter Member elections 2021
 
# Sign https://publiccode.eu/ (https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2021-October/012926.html)
 
# Sign https://publiccode.eu/ (https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2021-October/012926.html)
 +
# Mail AAG
 +
# INSPIRE Conference panel
 +
# OGC Code Sprint
 +
# Pretalx-Pretix update
 
# Add your topic here
 
# Add your topic here
  
 
== Minutes ==
 
== Minutes ==
  
* Presiding:
+
* Presiding: Angelos
* Scribing:  
+
* Scribing: Astrid
* Attending:  
+
* Attending: Astrid, Angelos, Michele, Michael, Codrina,Vicky, Helena
* Guests:  
+
* Guests: Anne Ghisla, Luca Delucchi, Jorge Gustavo Rocha
  
 +
===Review and approve past minutes===
  
 +
* [[Board_Meeting_2021-10-03]]
 +
* Motion on loomio: https://www.loomio.org/p/VN9Kv5a3/motion-to-approve-meeting-minutes-from-board-meeting-2021-10-03
 +
 +
===Charter Member elections 2021===
 +
 +
* Anne will be the primary CRO, Jorge will assist
 +
* start soon, so the election can be finished till the end of the year
 +
* Anne and Jorge will talk about the state of the database
 +
* Question about the database: which data will be used: Anne will have a look and contact Vicky to get the information from the database
 +
* we are 2 weeks later then last year
 +
 +
MOT1: Approve Anne and Jorge as CRO for 2021
 +
* Angelos initial motion
 +
* Astrid seconds
 +
* +1 (Astrid, Angelos, Michele, Michael, Codrina, Vicky, Helena)
 +
* all in favor
 +
* Motion passed during meeting
 +
 +
===Sign Initiative Public Code Public Money as OSGeo===
 +
 +
MOT2: Sign Initiative Public Code Public Money as OSGeo
 +
* https://publiccode.eu/
 +
* Angelos initial motion
 +
* Astrid seconds
 +
* +1 (Astrid, Angelos, Michele, Michael, Codrina, Vicky, Helena)
 +
* all in favor
 +
* Motion passed during meeting
 +
* ACTION: Angelos to sign the initiative
 +
* https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/117
 +
 +
=== Mail AAG===
 +
* Cordina volunteers
 +
* An MoU would make sense
 +
* Huge organization. Maybe we need more information.
 +
* ACTION: Angelos will answer that they should ask on the discuss and geo4all list (DONE)
 +
 +
=== INSPIRE Conference panel ===
 +
* Codrina will be on the panel
 +
* 10 min to talk about synergies INSPIRE and OSGeo OGC Standards section
 +
* Codrina will share the slides in our channels for review
 +
* TODO Codrina - please add info about background
 +
* They are very keen on using OS Software
 +
* Track with Athina Trakas from OGC
 +
* Angelos has a presentation on the conference on Tuesday 2 PM https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/conference2021/programme#mod5
 +
 +
=== OGC Code Sprint ===
 +
* this week
 +
* looks like there are no participants from our group
 +
* Angelos will ask Tom (Astrid reached out)
 +
* [TODO]Tweet: Greetings to the sprint [DONE]
 +
 +
===Pretalx-Pretix update ===
 +
* Some updates on the mailing list
 +
* More investigation needed
 +
* Can it be hosted on OSGeo infrastructure?
 +
* ACTION: Astrid to make a doodle to plan a meeting
 +
 +
=== Actions ===
 +
* See https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues
  
 
== IRC Log ==
 
== IRC Log ==
* no log, Will be a meeting on jitsi
+
* no log, a jitsi meeting
  
 
== Next meeting ==
 
== Next meeting ==

Latest revision as of 08:19, 5 November 2021

This board meeting is scheduled Monday 25 October 2021 at 15:00 UTC through Jitsi, a record of motions is preserved on loomio and actions on osgeo todo issue tracker.

Agenda

Current items

  1. roll call
  2. Review and approve past minutes
  3. Charter Member elections 2021
  4. Sign https://publiccode.eu/ (https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2021-October/012926.html)
  5. Mail AAG
  6. INSPIRE Conference panel
  7. OGC Code Sprint
  8. Pretalx-Pretix update
  9. Add your topic here

Minutes

  • Presiding: Angelos
  • Scribing: Astrid
  • Attending: Astrid, Angelos, Michele, Michael, Codrina,Vicky, Helena
  • Guests: Anne Ghisla, Luca Delucchi, Jorge Gustavo Rocha

Review and approve past minutes

Charter Member elections 2021

  • Anne will be the primary CRO, Jorge will assist
  • start soon, so the election can be finished till the end of the year
  • Anne and Jorge will talk about the state of the database
  • Question about the database: which data will be used: Anne will have a look and contact Vicky to get the information from the database
  • we are 2 weeks later then last year

MOT1: Approve Anne and Jorge as CRO for 2021

  • Angelos initial motion
  • Astrid seconds
  • +1 (Astrid, Angelos, Michele, Michael, Codrina, Vicky, Helena)
  • all in favor
  • Motion passed during meeting

Sign Initiative Public Code Public Money as OSGeo

MOT2: Sign Initiative Public Code Public Money as OSGeo

Mail AAG

  • Cordina volunteers
  • An MoU would make sense
  • Huge organization. Maybe we need more information.
  • ACTION: Angelos will answer that they should ask on the discuss and geo4all list (DONE)

INSPIRE Conference panel

  • Codrina will be on the panel
  • 10 min to talk about synergies INSPIRE and OSGeo OGC Standards section
  • Codrina will share the slides in our channels for review
  • TODO Codrina - please add info about background
  • They are very keen on using OS Software
  • Track with Athina Trakas from OGC
  • Angelos has a presentation on the conference on Tuesday 2 PM https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/conference2021/programme#mod5

OGC Code Sprint

  • this week
  • looks like there are no participants from our group
  • Angelos will ask Tom (Astrid reached out)
  • [TODO]Tweet: Greetings to the sprint [DONE]

Pretalx-Pretix update

  • Some updates on the mailing list
  • More investigation needed
  • Can it be hosted on OSGeo infrastructure?
  • ACTION: Astrid to make a doodle to plan a meeting

Actions

IRC Log

  • no log, a jitsi meeting

Next meeting