British Columbia Chapter Report 2007
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:12, 18 February 2008 by Wiki-Mkyle (New page: = Project Name = * Period covered by report: Jan-Dec 2007 * Contact name: Martin Kyle == Key Accomplishments == * Held initial meeting of unofficial OSGeo chapter to gauge interest * Twen...)
- Period covered by report: Jan-Dec 2007
- Contact name: Martin Kyle
- Held initial meeting of unofficial OSGeo chapter to gauge interest
- Twenty-two people in attendance linked across two geographies (Vancouver and Victoria)
- Democratically established direction for local chapter charter
- Submitted charter and recieved official approval of local chapter
Areas for Improvement
- So new...nothing, everything.
- Probably need to relax Robert's Rules of Order a bit
Opportunities to Help
- Talked about organization of Prince George (and other) group to link into the BC meeting. Any interested people in that area with a Video Conference link could join in with Vancouver and Victoria.
Outlook for 2008
- Presentations and project ideas to gel the community have begun. First real presentation-based meeting to be held February 29, 2008.