Difference between revisions of "FOSS4G-Europe 2015 Code Sprint"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(create page for code sprint in foss4g europe 2015)
(add some information)
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Revision as of 01:41, 10 March 2015
- Luca DELUCCHI (Fondazione Edmund Mach)
- Jachym CEPICKY (OpenGeoLabs s.r.o.)
- Simone CORTI (Politecnico di Milano)
- Jeff MCKENNA (Gateway Geomatics)
- Marco NEGRETTI (Politecnico di Milano)
- Stefano PIFFER (Trilogis)
The code sprint represent an opportunity for the open source communities to get together, make future plans for their software projects, write code and documentation.
Projects can use the time and venue for organizational discussions, development roadmaps, and group resolution of thorny issues in their code bases.
When and where
The code sprint will be the 18th July 2014 in the LAPS room of Como Campus. The room is booked from 8:00 to 18:00
To participate, start a section below for your project like this:
- Add your self
- Add your goal
- Markus Neteler
- Luca Delucchi
- Bring your own computer
- Bring your power connector adapter if needed (Italy)