PDX OSgeo 20120718 Meeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:39, 8 August 2012 by Elil (talk | contribs) (→Geo-evening of beer and hacking on the terrace)
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: New Meeting Location again - July 18, 2012 (see address below)
Ecotrust [http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=721+NW+Ninth+Ave,+Portland,+OR&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=54.22533,91.933594&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A Ecotrust, 721 NW 9th Avenue, Suite 200 Portland, Oregon 97209]
- Percy, Dan, Kerry, Darrell, Matt, Bob, Eli, Michael, James, Jarod, Summer, someone, Dane, Tim, Wm, Justin, Edwin
Regular meeting business
(e.g., Upcoming GIS events/conferences, next meeting presenters or topics, discussions, updates, etc.)
- deffer regular meeting business?
Geo-evening of beer and hacking on the terrace
- Covered in title. Pizza too. Pizza receipts we will try to process through OR-URISA for reimbursement (thanks for Pizza Dane!).
Future meeting schedule for 2012 (every third Wednesday)
- August 15th
- September 19th
- October 17th
- November (typically canceled)
- December (typically canceled, or Winter Coders Social)