Board Meeting 2009-09-03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Appoint meeting secretary.
- ARRA Broadband Mapping Discussion on IRC
- ARRA Broadband Mapping Letter
- Update from Tyler
- Paul Ramsey: Request update to the Board Election Procedure to not allow for multiple votes for a single candidate. New wording desired "Charter members may vote for from one to four/five candidates. Multiple votes for the same candidate will be counted as one vote."
- Attended: Frank, Arnulf, Tyler. Also Brian Hamlin, Andrew Turner participated.
- Meeting was informal discussion about the ARRA broadband mapping letter. All worked together to define a strategy and collaborate on writing letter for US gov't consideration. See logs for detailed discussion.