California Chapter 2012 Annual Meeting
Date: Saturday, October 13, 2012
Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Location: 1221 South Bascom Avenue, San Jose, CA 95128
Description: The OSGeo CA Chapter has a low-key gathering once a year. People give presentations in a relax settings and talk about Open Source geo technologies. Sometimes the presentations are setup ad-hoc Barcamp style, sometimes they are planned.
RSVP The only thing that we ask is that you RSVP to sunburned.surveyor[ at ]gmail.com OR Via Geomeetup
- Frank Warmerdam: OSGeo Global Activities
- Alex Mandel: CompareAMap.org (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wvr-jYP77k&feature=plcp)
- Ragi Burhum: Node.js and Realtime Geo (http://youtu.be/KaEvtROh070)
- Landon Blake: Creating Network Topology Tools for OpenJUMP (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgHY1p77wxM&feature=plcp)
- Landon Blake: OpenJUMP Code Sprint (didnt happen this time)
- Chapter Development w/ Brian Hamlin
- Ajna Cackovic
- Alex Mandel
- Alex Terrazas
- Andrew Holguin
- Brian Hamlin
- Chris Zontine
- David Lok
- Fernando Mutia
- Frank Warmerdam
- Jeff Hobbs (San Joae Water Company)
- John Thomson
- Jonathan Lin
- Krischelle Love
- Landon Blake (Redefined Horizons/KSN)
- Leena Gautam (San Jose Water Company)
- Michael Flaxman
- Misha Leybovich
- Ragi Burhum
- Shruti Mukhtyar
- Steven Citron-Poutsy
- Victoria de Winter
- Alan ?
- Henry ?
- Cyrus ?
- Felisa ?
- Tajalli ?
- Alan ?
- Githogori ?
- Staphanie ?