Dražen Tutić is an Assistant Professor at University of Zagreb, Faculty of Geodesy and a Head of Open Source Geospatial Lab (OSGL) at the same faculty. His research, teaching and contribution is mainly in the fields of map projections, cartography and GIS.
- Founder of GeoForAll OSGL, Faculty of Geodesy, University of Zagreb
- Contributor to the development of PROJ4
- Developer of QGIS plugins
- Contributor to development of GRASS GIS
- Organizer of local Open Source and Open Data related events in Croatia.
- Creator and teacher of Open Geoinformation course at study of Geodesy and Geoinformatics at the Faculty of Geodesy, University of Zagreb
- Mentor of the student's work awarded by Ian Mumford award of British Cartographic Society for 2017
- Editor-in-chief of Cartography and Geoinformation journal, 2012-2017
- Member of ICA Commissions on Map Projections and Mountain Cartography
- Member of Organization Board of conferences organized by Croatian Cartographic Society
|Job Title:||Assistant Professor|
|Company:||Faculty of Geodesy, University of Zagreb|
|Instant Messaging:||Skype: dtutic|
|Personal Description :||Dražen is researcher and teacher in cartography and geoinformatics. His special interest and developing is in the field of map projections and cartographic generalization. He established Open Source Geospatial Lab at the Faculty of Geodesy, University of Zagreb.|
OSGeo Experience and Roles: