FOSS4G2007 Conference Program Errata/Addenda
Back to FOSS4G2007...
This page contains Errata and Addenda for the printed program for the FOSS4G 2007 Conference, September 24-27, in Victoria, BC.
This page was last updated September 24, 2007, at 7:00AM PDT.
Internet Access – Wi-Fi
Item #5 should read Click the "Continue" button to gain Web Access.
- Workshop W01 will be in Colwood, and Workshop W02 will be in Sidney
- The Instructors for W05 are Jean-François Doyon, Natural Resources Canada and Daniel Morissette, MapGears
- The Instructor for W03 is Arnulf Cristl, WhereGroup GmbH
- The Instructors for W09 are Jeff McKenna, DM Solutions Group and Tyler Mitchell, OSGeo
- The Instructors for W07 are Chris Holmes and Justin Deoliveira and Andrea Aime, The Open Planning Project
- The Instructors for W10 are Paul Spencer, DM Solutions Group and Lorenzo Becchi, Omniverdi.org
- View Royal, 13:30, "GeoRSS as RNA in SDI: Using Feeds to enable Geospatial Federation" will be presented by Raj Singh.
- 16:45 to 19:00 -- current BOF schedule
- 16:45 to 17:45 -- current BOF schedule
- KML Regionator Demo will be presented by Michael Ashbridge
When making local calls in and around Victoria, you use 7-digit numbers (e.g. 123-4567), and do not include the 250 Area Code. The Area Code for Vancouver, the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast, and Whistler is 604 or 778. The Area Code for everywhere else in British Columbia is 250.