FOSS4G 2009 Workshop Meeting 200809
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time and Place
The information you need to configure your IRC client are:
- Server - Pick one from Freenode Servers
- Channel - #foss4g
- Port - 6667
- Update from the Chair
- DVD and Data
- Deadline review
- Jeff McKenna (JM)
- Mark Leslie (ML)
- ML - Review presenter notes and adjust, creating 'instructor notes'. Include instructions for submitting installers, instructions and tests, needed data or media, etc.
- ML - Issue a call for volunteers to chair tutorial sessions.
- JM - Add a wiki page for scheduling
- ML - Determine if we can get access to the workshop machines the night before workshop day.
- ML - Find out if computers on the tutorial room wireless can see each other.
- JM - Setup an FTP site for workshop instructors to upload stuffs.