Foundation Management Tasks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists tasks with different priority that need to be done by the Foundation.
- Keep official records of org.
- Book keeping
- Pay invoices
- Submit and follow up on invoices
- Track sponsorship renewals/timing
- Setup bank accounts, Paypal, bill payments
- Coordinate with Registered Agent, pay fees
- Followup and track funds from FOSS4G, report in financials
- Receiving mail (contrib agreements, invoices)
- Send mail (payments, sponsors contacts)
- Phone, IM, direct contact
- All requests that do not go to a responsible person or are not answered by a committee
- Monitor postal boxes, forwarding mail as appropriate
- Plan special meetings with stakeholders
Journal & Annual Report
This should be delegated to a working group or committee
- Coordinate articles, papers, case study collection
- Finalise document, spread through our channels
- Engage with peer-review community
- Publish FOSS4G proceedings
- Printing for event handouts/outreach
- Publish Annual Reports from community/projects/sponsors
Sponsorship & Fundraising
- Follow up with existing sponsors to keep them engaged and renewing.
- Track sponsorship renewal processes, invoice, follow up, book keeping, etc.
- Visit sponsors and talk through challenges, needs and ideas they have.
- Track changes in sponsor contacts.