Fundraising Committee Motion
I, Frank Warmerdam, move that a Fundraising Committee be formed to manage the development of a sponsorship program, solication of sponsorships, and pursue of other fundraising efforts.
The initial committee will include:
- Frank Warmerdam (Chair)
- Ed McNierney
- Gary Lang
The Fundraising Committee has responsibilities to
- Preparing and recommending a sponsorship program to the board.
- Soliciting sponsorship for organizations.
- Proposing and pursuing other fundraising options.
- Pursue contributions in kind (equipment, manpower).
- The sponsorship program should be approved by the board before it is advertised, or sponsorships are actively pursued.
- Other fundraising efforts should be approved by the board before they are pursued.
- The commitee should add and remove members as deemed appropriate.
- The chair of the committee will be deemed an officer of the corporation (VP Fundraising), requiring board authorization for a new chair.