GIS Web Comparison
This page is used to coordinate comparisons between GeoSpatial Web Mapping clients to help users and developers select technologies that fit their requirements.
- Web Mapping Client comparison
- List of people that have worked on this comparison
- Pieter De Graef (Geomajas Chair and Community Manager at Geosparc)
- The goal of this page is to provide a comparative overview of the Web Mapping Clients available to help users and developers select technologies that fit their requirements. The comparison must therefore cover architecture, functionalities and performance.
- As a starting point, work from German Carrillo's Web map clients comparison will be used, as it gives a thorough overview.
What projects can participate
While this comparison has initially focused on OSGeo projects, the idea is to cover world-wide open source and proprietary technologies as well.