Live GIS Disc Press Release 72
OSGeo-Live 10.5 beta1 tests - Is your application broken?
28 February 2017
Could all OSGeo-Live projects please check your application works on OSGeo-Live, and in particular test to verify your Quickstart works. Preliminary tests to verify the application opens has identified the following errors:
Issues with OSGeo-Live 10.5 beta 1
How to test
- Download the OSGeo-Live 10.5 beta1 image at .
- Check if any new features need to be added to Project Overviews.
- Run Quickstarts and verify they work as described.
- Update review status in our spreadsheet . (It really helps us know if an application has been reviewed, and by who).
- Translate docs that have been updated.
What's been updated:
* Supporting isohybrid ISO images with UEFI * GRASS 7.2.0 * QGIS 2.14.11 * GDAL 2.1.3 * PostGIS 2.3.2 * GeoServer 2.10.1 * MapServer 7.0.4 * pycsw 2.0.2 * GeoMoose 2.9.2 * PyWPS 4.0.0 * OTB 5.8.0 * SAGA 2.3.1 * ZOO-Project 1.6.0 * pgRouting 2.3.2 * 52nSOS 4.3.9 * MapProxy 1.9.0 * retired Cartaro
- 04 Mar 2017 Translations complete
- 06 Mar 2017 Release Candidate 1
- 20 Mar 2017 Final ISO sent to printers
OSGeo-live is a Lubuntu based distribution of Geospatial Open Source Software, available via a Live DVD, Virtual Machine and USB. You can use OSGeo-Live to try a wide variety of open source geospatial software without installing anything.