Maplat is the cool Historical Map/Illustrated Map Viewer.
It can transform each map coordinates with nonlinear but bijective projection and makes possible that the maps can collaborate with GPS/accurate maps, without distorting original maps.
Data editor of this solution is provided as another project, MaplatEditor
Basic Project Data
- Project Name: Maplat
- Project Status Condition: Beta
- Project Web Site: https://github.com/code4nara/Maplat/wiki
- Project Contact: Kohei Otsuka <kochizufan at gmail dot com>
- Short Project Description: Maplat is the cool Historical Map/Illustrated Map Viewer.
- Project Source Code: https://github.com/code4nara/Maplat
- Project Mailing List:
- Project Version Control Repository: https://github.com/code4nara/Maplat.git
- Project Bug Tracker: https://github.com/code4nara/Maplat/issues
- Project Feature Request Tracker: https://github.com/code4nara/Maplat/issues
- Source Code License: Apache 2.0 License (After 0.4.0) MIT License (Before 0.3.3)
- Documentation License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
- Copyright Assignment Policy: All contributions are licensed under the terms of the MIT License without explicit assignment
- Decision Making Procedure: Not decide yet
- Coding Standards: Not decide yet
- Release Procedure: Not decide yet
- Latest Project Release: 0.4.0