Ottawa Chapter Report 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Submitted by Christy Nieman
- Met every month or two based on member availability.
- Tried planning meetings several months in advance to encourage presentations from non-members with varying success.
- Wide range of discussions and presentations surrounding many areas of spatial domain.
- Try to increase the number of presentations
- Consider reaching out to other groups (such as Open Data Ottawa)
- Work on increasing visibility to non-members
- Having members volunteer for presentations & other ideas to get off the ground.
Outlook for 2013
- New co-chair Fabien Ancelin
- Get involved in GIS day again at local educational institutions