Open Source Semantic GIS toolkit
thinkGeo is a branch of ThinkLab. After years of development by a close-knit core at the Ecoinformatics Collaboratory of the Gund Institute, University of Vermont, we are looking for a broader community to use and develop thinkGeo.
thinkGeo consists of the foundational plugins of ThinkLab (core, corescience, geospace, time, modelling), and is currently housed in the thinkgeo branch of the ThinkLab SourceForge Repository.
OSGeo Labs Criteria
- Encumbrances: thinkGeo is willing to keep code clear of encumbrances.
- Geospatial; thinkGeo links semantic content defined in ontologies with geospatial web resources. Therefore thinkGeo is a geospatial application.
- OSGeo project: thinkGeo hopes to become a graduated OSGeo project.
- Mailing List: We are sharing the [aries-project google groups] mailing list.
- IRC channel: We are sharing a [freenode] channel with the ARIES project, #aries.
- Discussion page: you may post questions or comments related to the thinkgeo wiki itself directly on the discussion page of this wiki. Anyone watching this page will get an e-mail notification of your post.
- Point of contact: Contact Tara Athan for more information.
Tara Athan (project champion)