Codrina Maria Ilie
Assistant Researcher, Groundwater Engineering Research Center, Technical University of Civil Engineering
Based: Bucharest, Romania
Codrina is currently part of the working team of GEodata Openness Initiative for Development and Economic Advancement in ROmania (GEOIDEA.ro). The main objective of the project is to improve the scientific basis for open geodata model adoption in Romania.
Codrina is an active promoter of FOSS4G and open (geo)data and happily dedicates her free time to geo-spatial.org, the reference point for the Romanian speaking geo professionals, an active community that works to facilitate the sharing of geospatial knowledge and free geographic datasets.
- member of the Organizing Committee of FOSS4G-CEE 2013 in Bucharest
- part of the organising team of a series of recurring workshops across Romania called FOSS4G for geodata analysis
- Board member of Open Source Days Conference (Denmark) since 2012
- Board member of geo-spatial.org, the OSGeo Romanian Local Chapter since 2011
- Email: codrina AT geo-spatial DOT org
- Skype : icodrina
- Twitter : CodrinaI
- Spoken language(s)
- Romanian, English
- Profile last updated
- 9 July 2013