Name: Aditya Vitthalrao Chondke
GSoC 2019 Project: Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the MapMint4ME Android Application
Github Repository link: Repo
OSGeo Experience and Roles:
Location: Newport, Oregon (USA)
Since 2007, Eli has been using FOSS4G technologies, first in archaeological settings then in local government. Webmapping with MapGuide Open Source and MapServer led to data management with GDAL/OGR (FWTools 0.94) and eventually leading to many other OSGeo Projects covering the full software stack.
- OSGeo Experience
- OSGeo Journal Team and Copyeditor since Volume 7 (2010)
- GeoMoose involvement since 2010 as a user, contributor, and PSC member. Helped with OSGeo Incubation.
- PDX-OSGeo member and liaison to the Board, helped formalize the Chapter's status as an official OSGeo Chapter.
- Presented GDAL/OGR tutorials at Conferences, Workshops, User Groups, Unconferences, and other venues. Also touching on MapServer, PostGIS, GeoMoose, and other OSGeo Projects.
- OSGeo Charter member (2013)
- FOSS4G 2014 - one of four co-chairs (we had a chair and four co-chairs)
- OSGeo Conference Committee (2015)
- Email: eadam A T co DOT lincoln DOT or DOT us
- IRC: EliL on Freenode
- Profile last updated
- 13 August 2013