Please visit the Geo4All webinars page for latest information, previous webinars, and coming events.
Please subscribe to the Geo4All webinars YouTube Channel were you will find recordings of webinars after they are presented.
Geo for All runs a series "Open Geospatial Science & Applications" webinars. The webinars are in English and open and free to all on first come register basis.
If you have a proposal for a webinar please email Rafael.Moreno@ucdenver.edu
These are examples of previous webinars
- Oct 18th, 2013 @14:00 UTC - OSGeo Live for Education (Jeremy Morley, University of Nottingham)
- Nov 7th, 2013 @14:00 UTC - Open Geo Science (Patrick Bell, BGS)
- Dec 10th, 2013 @14:00 UTC - Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial Applications (FOSS4G): A mature alternative in the geospatial technologies arena - Maria Brovelli and Rafael Moreno
- Jan 2014 -Introduction to GRASS GIS 7 (Lluís Vicens, SIGTE)
- Feb 2014 - gvSIG Batoví (Sergio Acosta y Lara, MTOP, Uruguay)
- March 2014 - AURIN (Chris Pettit, Uni. of Melbourne)